Dear Family and Friends,
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy in these uncertain times. As of today, Devyn and I have decided to cancel our wedding until further notice. It has been a stressful roller coaster and we are devastated but we feel that this is the best decision. We will keep this website updated as soon as we make decisions in the future. We are thankful for our family and friends during this time and can't wait to celebrate with all of you one day!
Gwan and Devyn